Deli Assistant (part-time)
Job requirements include:
- Responds and attends to customer requests in the deli
department within the store.
- Responsible for various duties including preparing deli
and bakery food items, weighing and wrapping various products, maintaining
a clean and safe work environment and uphold communication within the
- Excerise knowledge of proper food handling procedures
and government regulations regarding food codes.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and
procedures in the food service industry.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines
to perform the functions of the job.
- Receives deliveries, checking for quality and premature
- Manage product maintenance and rotation to avoid
damages or spoilages.
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently.
Ability to handle multiple demands,
work under time pressure and meet deadlines
Ability to work daytime hours and
1-2 years of experience in the field
or in a related area preferred
Demands - Standing, walking, reaching, bending, twisting, ability to carry/lift
See the full job description here.
Download an application form here (pdf).